backdraft

Kaspersky accessibility turns off by itself

Hi,

The accessibility option for Kids safe is being constantly is turned off on my kids devices. (Huawei / Honor 8 Lite). 

This basically stops Kids safe all together and screen time is not counted and the phone is not blocked when time runs out. I have to constantly turn it back on manually. I know this is device dependent and probably Kaspersky can't fix the issue, but getting a notification of this would be very useful.

A trigger for this could be when there's no activity for a day on the kids phone this would send an email to the parent. This could also serve as a fail safe for kids who figure out a way to bypass Kids safe somehow. 

Hope the devs take this into consideration.

Hello @backdraft. Thank you for your report. The only way to put the devs attention on this problem is open a support ticket here. Please send the link of this forum thread and add any further detail that may help our developers. An AIDA64 log of your Android device may help: I suggest to attach it in the support request. Thanks

Hi

Has this matter been adressed as I experience the same issue on the same device and I really need to monitor this child's use.

She should under no circumstanes be able to disable Safe Kids.

10 hours ago, Amrei said:

Hi

Has this matter been adressed as I experience the same issue on the same device and I really need to monitor this child's use.

She should under no circumstanes be able to disable Safe Kids.

Hi,

I got an answer from support. The fix is to turn off all battery management from Safe Kids. Battery management can turn off the app and cause problems. Just did it yesterday on my kid's phones, but time will tell if this works. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.