lena33

How KTS 2019 is supposed to work in safe mode and safe mode with networking?

My query is about how KTS 2019 is supposed to work in safe mode and safe mode with networking.

The notification center says ''Computer reboot is required. In safe mode the functionality of KTS is limited. Some of the protection components are disabled''. Settings/protection shows that ''protection paused'' and it cannot be enabled, although the enabled button is there.

In settings, protection, file av, web av, im av and mail av are grayed out. The following state that they are not available in safe mode: settings, app control; additional, network settings; more tools, network monitor, app control. Secure keyboard input will not open. Other options appear to be working normally. All scans appear to be working normally.

More tools, app control says the firewall is disabled, although it looks ok in protection. My Windows firewall has been turned back on, but Action Centre will not let me switch on the Windows Security Service. All is working correctly when I go back into normal mode.

Everything has installed properly and, in normal mode, everything is green and looks to be working properly.
Is this how it's supposed to be in safe mode?
Many thanks

2 hours ago, lena33 said:

Everything has installed properly and, in normal mode, everything is green and looks to be working properly.
Is this how it's supposed to be in safe mode?
Many thanks 

:ph34r: You got it..! The description on how "Safe mode" works it match online descriptions

the safe Start up and Scans carry out here -  it helps to fix a variety of bugs on OS's

of course MSoft windows, will warning you about issues that aren't permitted..

That's my humble opinion on this topic : Thank for posting on klab forum