zorak1066

Version 2017, orange triangle and unprocessed object?

ksp.jpg.8a1e8a30c2ce528f18a52bc67bb18d05.jpg

Two issues: after having received a false positive on a heuristic that software determined was not a virus, the orange triangle never goes away. also on starting up my software it reports that there are unprocessed objects. yet: from the above it shows there are no problems. [the ignored problem was a rarely used  software reported object. i ignored it because i want that software whether or not i use it.] how do you get the system tray icon back in synch with the fact that there is no problem? thanks

image.png.f7da12fe9525283f67171e443e2c862d.png

2017 plays nice with my vpn. ive read numerous posts about kis 2018 and 2019 not doing so.

ok now can you help me get this stupid yellow triangle to go away please? i have no objects found... yet when i reboot i get a red pop up saying there are unprocessed objects.

i have repeatedly tried the 'clear all files in report after disabling software protection' thing... but on re-enabling protection, the 'objects' are found again but never display.

a couple weeks ago when this started kis found a heuristic match that it later determined it wasnt a virus, on a excel 'welcome to excel' spreadsheet of all things.

so how can i get kis to realize that there is no problem?

thanks

9 hours ago, zorak1066 said:

2017 plays nice with my vpn. ive read numerous posts about kis 2018 and 2019 not doing so.

If you don't plan to update (I don't recommend it), you can reinstall your actual version.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.