smakb

Service part of the program was unloaded from computer memory.

Hi all. We have been using Kaspersky for a long time now and without issue for the most part.  Recently we have had issues with the application crashing on our staff laptops.  

The symptoms are that the application is crashing and reporting that "Service part of the program was unloaded from computer memory." The application will start again and try several time and some times this will work and sometimes it will not.  When the application restarts it sometimes reports that several components have failed to load, but crashes out before I can look at what those are. 

It's not happening on all computers, but enough to make me worried.  

In going through the Windows event logs I am seeing a lot of "Product 'Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows' has stopped" but no other real details.  

Windows 10 1803 Education build 17134.345
Kaspersky 11.0.0.6499 with network agent 10.5.1781

Any ideas as to where I could look for a solution.  A search of the forum did not bring up much.  

Capture.JPG

1 час назад, smakb сказал:

Those files are now being uploaded to the same folder in the link above

Hello!

You provided a link to the GSI file, unfortunately we cannot access the whole folder.

Thank you!

1 час назад, smakb сказал:

Hello!

Can you please try to reproduce the issue with disabled Application control

If the issue doesn't persists please collect the traces by the following scenario:

- Disable all components except Aplication control

- Start tracing

- Restart KES

- Reproduce the problem

- Disable Traces

Also please provide us with export of active policy.

Thank you!

Capture1.JPG.947380166b0db57e5a93d23b2d65a2dd.JPG

I believe Application Control is turned off for all out laptops, in that it is not ticked and the policy is locked.  

What method of tracing do you need me to use?  

Thanks.  I have made a profile at companyaccount.kaspersky.com and requested access to that patch.