Inne Man

Subscription expired, purchased another license, no auto activation, notices about expired.

I have received a notification in my computer about my subscription being expired. Hence, I have purchased another licensed KTS and received email about the confirmed orer and payment. I have also installed the KTS (re-installed) but there was no icon which appear automatically on my screen. And up till now, I still received notification that my subscription has expired when I already bought a new one. I tried to use the activation code given by the new email, but it said that I have installed. So what happen actually to my purchase?

In My account, there are two KTSs. One that has expired and the new one. Why wasn't the new one activated automatically once I have purchased? And why am I still receiving the notification about the expired version?

Edited by Inne Man
typo error

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.