Mohamed.Mahmoud

Problem with security center

Hello

I have an issue with kaspersky security center 10

The connection with administration server failed 

I want help with this issue please 

Regards 

Hi,

first check if involved services are up and running then have a look to the Kaspersky event log.

M

Well, as said before, it would be helpful to have a look at the Kaspersky event log in order to check what is actually going on. Maybe the current service account is wrong or the db is corrupted...

M

Hello

Thanks for helping me 

When i checked Kaspersky event log i found this error

Database error occured: #1950 (15401) Generic db error: "15401 '{42000} Windows NT user or group 'CONT-KAV\Administrator' not found. Check the name again.; Windows NT user or group 'CONT-KAV\Administrator' not found. Check the name again.' LastStatement='exec sp_grantlogin N'CONT-KAV\Administrator';exec sp_addsrvrolemember @loginame = N'CONT-KAV\Administrator', @rolename = N'sysadmin''"

And about GSI report i cant upload it (You are only allowed to upload 4mb) my file just 3MB i dont know why didnt accept my file

Thanks

Hi,

According to GSI log "The Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not start due to a logon failure."

Please use this utility to change admin server account

According to GSI: "The kladminserver service was unable to log on as .\administrator with the currently configured password due to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. To ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console (MMC)"

Could you please provide us with SQL error logs?

Thank you!

Hi

Could you please tell me how to find SQL logs , i just found this on event viewer 

The SQL Server Agent (KAV_CS_ADMIN_KIT) service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).

Regards 

Hello. 

Looks like services authentication parameters was misconfigured, at some point in time, thus it would be faster to reinstall and restore from backup.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.