TomStevenson

Kaspersky cannot guarantee authenticity of Adobe Shockwave encrypted connection.

I have the latest Adobe Shockwave Flash (version 28.0.0.161 date 06 February 2018) enabled in IE11 under Windows 7 64-bit and every time I boot-up and launch Internet Explorer I receive a notification from Kaspersky advising me that the authenticity of adobe.com cannot be guaranteed because the certificate of the domain to which encrypted connection is established has an invalid name (see photo), although there appears to be nothing wrong with the certificate itself when I examine it (see 3 photos). If I click "Disconnect", all is well, but it is annoying and, actually, if I click "Continue" and give a double confirmation, all is well too! If I disable Shockwave in IE11, it stops the Kaspersky notification, but videos such as those on BBC News will not work. How can I stop this notification?

Capture_263.jpg

Capture_264.jpg

Capture_265.jpg

Capture_266.jpg

Thank you for this suggestion Allsop, but as soon as I reinstalled direct from the link you provided and opened up Internet Explorer, I got the same Kaspersky authenticity notification requesting I disconnect or continue ...

Edited by TomStevenson

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections. Any better after that? 

1 hour ago, richbuff said:

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections. Any better after that? 

That worked, thank you very much richbuff ... so relieved!

1 hour ago, Allsop said:

What version of Kaspersky are you using?

Internet Security 2018 ... but richbuff's suggestion worked. Thank you for your interest and effort.