dpeters11

Connection Gateway ports needed to Internet [In progress]

I've got a system in our DMZ that I want to use as a connection gateway for systems that are not connected to the VPN for management. The server currently is able to communicate with the KSC for it's own, with TCP 13000, 14000 and 18000 plus udp 13000 open to the internal KSC (10 SP2 MR1).

What ports are needed from the connection gateway to the internet for client communication? Is it just TCP 13000 and 14000 or do I need 13292 and 13293 (defaults in the gateway section of the update agent properties)?

Hi,

If you do not have any hierarchy between server at DMZ and use a separate console for it you also have to open 13291 tcp.

17000 tcp for activation proxy.

Thank you!

Ok, but in terms of ports open to the Internet, which ones are needed for client communication?

Hi,

KSC uses port 13000 for connection between it and network agent.

Thank you!

So the only port I need open from the DMZ to the Internet is 13000 for systems out on the Internet to get definitions from the gateway and keep their status updated?

So the only port I need open from the DMZ to the Internet is 13000 for systems out on the Internet to get definitions from the gateway and keep their status updated?

Hello.

Depending on the roles of the client computers, different ports may be required.

Please see this table: https://support.kaspersky.com/9297#block1

The same principle applies as for within your network.

Thank you.