KoRi

KES 10 SP2 klcfginst plugin not installing on KSC Server [Solved]

I've just upgraded KSC to 10 SP2 MR1 (10.4.343), and I can't install klcfginst.msi plugin for KES 10 SP2 (10.3.0.6294).

I can import the KES 10 SP2 installation package, but can't handle this way.

I've read somewhere, that KES 10 SP2 not supported @WinXP and 2003. It means that I cant run my KSC server also @W2003?

Btw: Is any solution to disable that annoying text-coloring effect on KSC Console?

post-7944-1492504507.jpg

post-7944-1492504517.jpg

install.log

Edited by KoRi

I've just upgraded KSC to 10 SP2 MR1 (10.4.343), and I can't install klcfginst.msi plugin for KES 10 SP2 (10.3.0.6294).

I can import the KES 10 SP2 installation package, but can't handle this way.

I've read somewhere, that KES 10 SP2 not supported @WinXP and 2003. It means that I cant run my KSC server also @W2003?

Btw: Is any solution to disable that annoying text-coloring effect on KSC Console?

Hello!

That is right, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are no longer supported and KES10SP2 and KSC10SP2MR1 do not support these OS's.

This is the reason you get the error while trying to install it.

Thanks!