jlrodrigues

Scanning for Virus Problems

I have Kaspersky Internet Security intalled on Windows 10 Home on a 64 bits machine. When i make a a scan of an external disk (3 Tb), the Kasspersky uses my computer disk (c:\windows\temp) to store some files *.tmp, and uses the disk, until 0% free. Is it normal ? I have never seen nothing like this in other anti-virus. I have tracking disabled. I need to solve this huge problem.

Thank you for your support.

I have Kaspersky Internet Security intalled on Windows 10 Home on a 64 bits machine. When i make a a scan of an external disk (3 Tb), the Kasspersky uses my computer disk (c:\windows\temp) to store some files *.tmp, and uses the disk, until 0% free. Is it normal ? I have never seen nothing like this in other anti-virus. I have tracking disabled. I need to solve this huge problem.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.