jstander

What TCP/UDP ports are used by Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP2 10.3.407 [In progress]

Hi All,

What TCP/UDP ports are used/must be open/will be active on a machine (Win7Pro-64bit SP1) where the Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP2 10.3.407 is installed on?

The machine is used only for a platform to host KSC 10 SP2 10.3.407 ,there is nothing else installed on this machine (Fresh installation of Wn7Pro64 SP1 with all updates).

For Example: If i do a port check with NETSTAT, what ports will i see that Kaspersky is using?

The KES10 for Windows is also installed on this computer.

Thank you for your time,

Hi All,

What TCP/UDP ports are used/must be open/will be active on a machine (Win7Pro-64bit SP1) where the Kaspersky Security Center 10 SP2 10.3.407 is installed on?

The machine is used only for a platform to host KSC 10 SP2 10.3.407 ,there is nothing else installed on this machine (Fresh installation of Wn7Pro64 SP1 with all updates).

For Example: If i do a port check with NETSTAT, what ports will i see that Kaspersky is using?

The KES10 for Windows is also installed on this computer.

Thank you for your time,

Hello!

First of all check, if the TCP ports 13000 and 14000 are not blocked or closed.

These ports are used by default for interaction between KSC and Network Agents.

13000 is used for SSL connections, 14000 for non-SSL connections.

Thanks!

What PORTS will KSC use to contact Kaspersky Update Servers / Kaspersky Licensing Servers on the internet?

I am trying to troubleshoot why there is ANONYMOUS LOGIN attempts via KSC to our RDP server (constant login retries in SECURITY log on Server.

Is there a security Vulnerability in KSC 10 where hackers can intrude the KSC and reroute login attempts?

As spesified above..its a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64Bit SP1 with latest KSC and Windows Updates...nothing else is installed or used on that machine...strictly for running Kaspersky SEC Center.

What PORTS will KSC use to contact Kaspersky Update Servers / Kaspersky Licensing Servers on the internet?

I am trying to troubleshoot why there is ANONYMOUS LOGIN attempts via KSC to our RDP server (constant login retries in SECURITY log on Server.

Is there a security Vulnerability in KSC 10 where hackers can intrude the KSC and reroute login attempts?

As spesified above..its a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64Bit SP1 with latest KSC and Windows Updates...nothing else is installed or used on that machine...strictly for running Kaspersky SEC Center.

Could you please send a screenshot or a piece of log, where you see it?

Thanks!

Hii there

i'd like to know the also the ports that used from administration to a slave admin server  / administration server  to device / agent to a device / administrator server  to update internet

Thank you