KIS 2017 blocks newegg reviews. The only way to get them back is Setting-<Additional-<Network->Disable script injection. However this action makes Safe Money, ad blocker and other components of KIS not functional. This is NOT a viable solution. How to proceed?

A short while ago (today) I did what you recommended richbuff as I am having the exact same issue as dklansky. Thanks for your assistance.

I am having the same issue. Great work-around! But it does look like this software is too tight on controlling everything

I may just get rid of this software because the length of buried options are too many and not very easily to fix by process of elimination.

Same issues here. Took me 4 days to figure out that KIS is blocking the reviews and by then I missed some black friday and cybermonday deals. Their js inject is slowing down browsing tremendously. This is the 3rd time KIS is screwing up my browsing in the last 6 months and each time I had to waste a lot of time and effort to figure out what's causing it. My license expires in 2 months and I'm sad to say that after almost 20 years of using Kaspersky, i'm going to switch to other.

It seems that either newegg altered the software on their website or Kaspersky added a fix to KIS 2017 so that "Inject script into web traffic..." does not have to be unchecked in order to see newegg. reviews. I suspect that latter occurred and if so I want to thank the Kaspersky team for the fix! :bravo:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.