rowebil

Software Updates DO NOT DELETE from Application Management [In progress]

I have OLD Windows 8.1 updates on my 'Software updates' page under Application Management.

I do not use Windows 8.1 anymore.

I have tried multiple times for a few days to select ALL, right click- delete, and they are still not gone.

I am using Kaspersky Security Center 10.3.407

Any assistance?

Are they using hard disk space?

Edited by rowebil

Same here. I don't even use Security Center as a WSUS nor do I have an "Advanced License". I'm guessing it's just database entries and the files are not actually downloaded. Same way WSUS works.

Hmm, okay. So maybe if I re-run the task, it will realize I do not have Windows 8.1 anymore.

The task doesn't run because it was removed during the KSC upgrade for some reason.

I'll try it.

having the same issues, i have tried repeated delete of updates, but nothing happens. is there a fix for this 

3 hours ago, e.desmedt said:

having the same issues, i have tried repeated delete of updates, but nothing happens. is there a fix for this 

Hello,

please state the exact versions of KSC server, consoles and installed patches.

Thank you.

We have the same issue. Selecting software updates, right clicking and selecting "delete update files" gives us the following message: "update files have been successfully queued for removal and will be delete in a few minutes." Checking back again days later and the update is still there.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.