el_arantis

KIS 17.0.0.611 and Kaspersky Secure Connection

I updated to new KIS 17.0.0.611 and a program named Kaspersky Secure Connection was installed too.

If I have understood correctly it is something like vpn to hide and change IPs.

The fact is that traffic is limited to 200MB. My KIS license will expire in about 220 days why do I have limitation?

I pressed a button to end the limitation but is takes me to store to purchase KIS that I already own.

Can anyone bring some light and help me?

Thank you all in advance!! ;)

Kaspersky Secure Connection is a separate purchase/license. The page for KSC isn't up yet, so that's why you aren't directed to its buy page properly.

Kaspersky Secure Connection is a separate purchase/license. The page for KSC isn't up yet, so that's why you aren't directed to its buy page properly.

Do we have a pricing list yet?

Not yet, but KSC is based on Hotspot Shield so you can expect the pricing to be in line of what they're charging.

There is a subscription order page in My Kaspersky >> Licenses >> Remove Limitations (in the Secure Connection box). It shows a price $29.99 USD but does not state how long the subscription is for.

See my screenshot.

Does anybody know how long the subscription is for? I'm going to guess 1 year.

post-402861-1469836400_thumb.png

Edited by Jimybell

Not yet, but KSC is based on Hotspot Shield so you can expect the pricing to be in line of what they're charging.

$29.99 FOR a year up to 5 PC's

Extremely reasonable.

Free VPN services are mostly insecure and not reliable.

Also : Slower Internet , disturbing advertising before connection, time limit per session, and in some cases tracking browsing habits for commercial reasons ...

Why isn't this license included as part of Total Security? Secure Connection is listed as a feature

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.