Nikita_Sheremetyev

URP 2017: Suggestions for future versions

Hello everyone!

This topic is created to improve the quality of all our products and to hear Your opinion.

Suggestions for future versions are received in this topic:

— for all «Kaspersky Free» (KFA);

— consumer products line «Kaspersky Anti-Virus» (KAV), «Kaspersky Internet Security» (KIS), «Kaspersky Total Security» (KTS);

— for small business «Kaspersky Small Office Security: Pesonal Computer» (KSOSpc) and «Kaspersky Small Office Security: File Server» (KSOSfs).

i
|
Please, pay attention, that suggestion should be connected to the last released commertial versions (uploaded on
).

Product's name should be written in post (KFA, KAV, KIS, KTS, KSOSpc, KSOSfs) and number of version, then description and purpose of suggestion.

p.s. All inappropriate posts will be deleted.

Suggestion list

Edited by Jowi

Wishes: One with Kaspersky Internet Security the Kaspersky software Updater with inserts in the version 2017

The reason: I find the tool simply very much very good because one therefore always on the newest state is, e.g., Java, Adobe Flash, to chrome, Firefox ect. I like this tool very much with pleasure would please me if it was present in 2017.

post-508649-1457004913_thumb.png

I would also wish very much one can set of the computers on scanning to himself to Shutting down in all versions with an entire system investigation that

Reason because one not always has to wait time so long in the PC with it one can switch off him

My suggestions:

1.- Kaspersky Boot Protection: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=2546310 or at least changes in Kaspersky services (load faster or in high priority) to protect system from that kind of attacks (see the link). Even Windows Defender and others Free AntiVirus (AVG, Qihoo...) were able to stop/delete that attacks, and Kaspersky failed! :dash2:

2.- An specific way (or more specific info where/how to do it) in Parental Control or Anti-Banner to block directly a WebSite just adding URLs (but not by category!), this setting was there until 2013, with 2014 was removed with the new re-design of PC. Many users don't know (or are lost) how to block an URL easily, and actually can be done adding to blocked URLs list in Anti-Banner or by IP in FireWall (so complex for standard users).

3.-Would it be possible a new feature to export/import Trusted Applications exclusions?.

Edited by harlan4096

Hello,

1.- In addition to Harlan4096 second words. I suggest Anti-Banner personal blacklist maybe add regular expression support or support for importing ChinaList/EasyList . For now, Anti-Banner model is a not essential function, rarely used.

2.- It will be better if Firewall model could control or limit network traffic speed for every process instead of simply showing the network traffic speed for every process.

Regards.

I´d like to see a tool for encrypt all the HD with password boot option.

An installer with all languages. This way the user can select his language in a menu.

An installer with all products included. After type the license, the right product will be installed.

A bult-in VPN program.

Hi,

i am talking about Anti-Spam.

All versions of Kis supported Winmail, which is a hidden part of Win7. But not version 2016 (maybe it is a bug ?).

I really like to have this feature back. If possible in version 2016 but definitly in 2017. :unsure:

Kilauea

Hello,

1. A Safe Money Browser Shortcut. In 2016 we already have a option to create a shortcut for safe money. Instead I would like a shortcut for a Protected browser (Chrome or Firefox) directly. So when open it, a browser window opens NOT the safe money window in Kaspersky GUI.

2. Advanced Disinfection should be done automatically & Kaspersky should only ask for reboot or provide a dialog saying window shutting down in x seconds. After the reboot, Kaspersky should ask to perform the full scan not start it automatically.

3. In KTS 2017, a right-click explorer menu for File Shredder, a very useful feature in the hiding.

4. Secure Keyboard Input improved more as a full time anti-logger for browser.

Two options -

- In protected browser (SafeMoney only) in all the fields

- In browser (SafeMoney & All) in all the fields

Regards.

Edited by shukla10

I wish still the display again Internet Security comes with the entire Scan as of early Kaspersky in 2014

post-508649-1457043796_thumb.png

In all Kaspersky versions it would be nice

Whenever the new MR is released we have to download it manually.It will be good if it is released directly by auto update

Hello,

1. Maybe in KIS/KTS 2017, An Anti-Theft feature through the Online Management & My Kaspersky Portal.

2. Is it possible to get a Default Deny setting in Firewall>Advanced Settings. No app can access internet unless they are explicitly allowed. Like the TAM for Application Control.

3. In versions 2012 or 2013, I think there were settings like 'update the application rules with KSN' & 'delete app rules if unused for 60 days'. They are missing in 2016, so my application list gets messed up a lot. Is there a way to get them back or disable them? I just want to load app rules from KSN & let it stick.

Regards.

Edited by shukla10

Hello,

If the Kaspersky became the versions By hand to me to wishes in 2017, finally, Automatically on the newest software Version Updated one not always must load.

Maybe the Kaspersky in KIS Thunderbird supports with The Spam and not Spam button

not everybody uses Outlook ^_^

Edited by EukalyptusEule

I would like to see a cleanup of unneeded features. I feel that do not track isnt needed as browsers already provide this. antibanner isnt really needed either since browsers already have this sort of function and there are plenty of browser extensions already. I am mostly asking to keep features relevant to security. I agree about adding the third party updater tool in to the product. I am not sure if there are other stuff that could be removed to tidy it up but i am sure other people can advise. I haven't used Kaspersky for years but it does seem to of improved since I last used it. I completely agree about auto updating to newer versions.

Edited by lodore

Hello,

In addition to my previous post:

1.- Turn the "Shutdown PC when scan is completed" in Full scan GUI option back.

2.- The Quarantine panel add a "restore and add to exclusion "item. It can temporarily solve the effect of the false alarm and be more convenient to use.

Regards.

Dear kaspersky lab,

I am a chinese user and have used kaspersky software for many years ^_^

I think what Wesly.Zhang suggest is really thousands of chinese user just want. :give_heart2:

For example,

a more useful Anti-Banner is very useful if it can use Adblock Plus's EasyList China+EasyList,Therefore, we do not need to install a anti ad software which may have Potential conflicts with Kaspersky.

Wesly.Zhang has been collecting suggestions from many chinese user since there is lack of communication between KL and Chinese user.If you seriously consider his views, then I(all chinese user) would be very grateful!

thank you! :)

and sorry for my poor english :P

Edited by xzz123

Hi Kaspersky,

- Please add option to disable the recommendations

- Please add options to stop canvas fingerprinting !!!

- Please bring support for Edge (when Microsoft release the options).

- Please extend Network monitor with more information if Wifi of Network is used.

1) I wish that KAV/KIS/KTS have full database set like before or at least add option in Settings for it.

2) I would like to see number of signatures in GUI.

Edited by Sass Drake

Dear KL:

In addition to my previous post,I also suggest what ‘Cker’ said,some of my friends use norton,they never worry about new version,norton can do automatically version update,but kaspersky user need to download new installer Manually,Uninstall and then reboot and install the new version.Really tedious! :(

Also,as 'shukla10' suggest, after Advanced Disinfection and reboot,kaspersky should Not start full scan automatically,but ask user.

oh,i am using win10,but i dont like the notification audio,want the old one back~~~ ^_^

Dear Kaspersky Lab

I desire performance of the application will be improved significantly. Apps need to have features such as automatic updating applications with vulnerabilities, ... management features and applications start with Windows will be improved. Background apps launch faster.

Regards.

Edited by Nguyen16

Dear Kaspersky Lab

I hope automatic shutdown feature when full scans will be back in version 2017

Regards.

Edited by Nguyen16

Actually, there is absolutely no need to support Windows XP anymore since the product support has been run out anyway. The KL human resources can surely be better used in other aspects.

Edited by Helios

1. Please bring back option to select which program settings to restore.

2. Also, it KIS GUI needs some time to respond after going to Tools->Privacy protection (when there are several thousands requests detected). Hope this will be fixed in 2017.

3. Will KFA be available for other regions?

4. Improve unused data cleaner module and allow users to schedule it to run automatically

5. Agree with harlan to add possibility to export/import Exclusions and Trusted applications lists.

6. Agree with others, please add support for Winmail on W10

Edited by Marko13

1. Improve GUI latency (when i open main gui then must wait while loading menu) then select for example update and here must wait 5-10 seconds for loading.

2. Maybe it is time to add other languages also like slovak.

3. Auto-upgrade proces. If i have MR0 of product KAV/KIS/KTS and when will be available MR1 build (final of course) then application will notify me (pop up) that new version of KAV/KIS/KTS is available. And there is on you KL - two option : a) MR1 build will be downloaded automatically (i will be notifed that MR1 is downloaded and will be installed)

B) MR1 build is waiting for me (pop up notify me that MR1 is available and i select download now and install).

And there may be only restart application (not windows restarting needed).

Hello,

1- Please bring back automatic shutdown feature when full scans

2- I would like to see an anti-theft option, all my machines are laptop, and now with the remote managament, it will work very nice.

3. Auto-update program. Ej. MR0 to MR1, and 2016-2017 versions.