Sign in to follow this  
fzotti

Critical: Real-time protection is disabled with client sleep mode [In progress]

Hello ,

KSC 10 10.2.434 on virtual machine win2008r2 .

PC's Windows 7 with agent and KS 10.2.2.10535

Why when some of my computers with Network Agent are in sleep mode, the computer's status on Administration Server changes to "Critical: Real-time protection is disabled" ?

Thank you

regards

Fabio

Hello ,

KSC 10 10.2.434 on virtual machine win2008r2 .

PC's Windows 7 with agent and KS 10.2.2.10535

Why when some of my computers with Network Agent are in sleep mode, the computer's status on Administration Server changes to "Critical: Real-time protection is disabled" ?

Thank you

regards

Fabio

Hi,

Which patсh was installed on the KSC? Could you please try to upgrade KES to MR2, and check the problem?

Thank you!

Hi ,

i don't have any patch installed and i cannot install KSC mr2 because is not yet available for my Language ( Italian) .

Thanks

Hi ,

i don't have any patch installed and i cannot install KSC mr2 because is not yet available for my Language ( Italian) .

Thanks

Could you please collect KES traces and network agent connector log file from the affected machine when they going to sleep. Then please provide them to us with any method you find suitable.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.