CSerpent

Management from KSC [In progress]

I've successfully deployed previously Beta 1 and now Beta 2 to client Win10 PCs from KSC with the d patch, however the policies are not deploying to the client PCs.

I do have an active SP1 policy, but I cannot see any trace of the MR2 profile in the policy wizard to either create a new one or convert an existing.

Entries only show:

KES10

KES10 MR1

KES10 SP1

Along with other irrelevant ones.

Can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

I've successfully deployed previously Beta 1 and now Beta 2 to client Win10 PCs from KSC with the d patch, however the policies are not deploying to the client PCs.

I do have an active SP1 policy, but I cannot see any trace of the MR2 profile in the policy wizard to either create a new one or convert an existing.

Entries only show:

KES10

KES10 MR1

KES10 SP1

Along with other irrelevant ones.

Can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Hi,

When you install the Beta version of the application from the full installation package, upgrades from older versions of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows, including upgrades from other Beta versions, are not supported. What way did you go to deploy the products?

The application is compatible with Kaspersky Security Center 10 Service Pack 1. For remote application management through Kaspersky Security Center, you must install Network Agent and administration plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 (Beta) on your computer. Did you install the plug-in?

Thank You!

Please check in the properties of the administarion server if the plugin (klcfginst.exe) is installed.

If not you will find this plugin in the folder where the beta was expanded.

post-2103-1446486581_thumb.jpg

Please check in the properties of the administarion server if the plugin (klcfginst.exe) is installed.

If not you will find this plugin in the folder where the beta was expanded.

I assume this is a plugin for the KSC server? I can't find it.

Can you please supply a link to the download page?

Thanks,

Chris.

I assume this is a plugin for the KSC server? I can't find it.

Can you please supply a link to the download page?

Thanks,

Chris.

Hello,

please extract KES distributive and you'll find the necessary file.

Thank you.

Hi,

When you install the Beta version of the application from the full installation package, upgrades from older versions of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows, including upgrades from other Beta versions, are not supported. What way did you go to deploy the products?

The application is compatible with Kaspersky Security Center 10 Service Pack 1. For remote application management through Kaspersky Security Center, you must install Network Agent and administration plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 (Beta) on your computer. Did you install the plug-in?

Thank You!

Hi Evgeny

I can confirm that I've now applied the plug-in and that the systems do show to KSC, however the policies are still not deploying. The SP1 policies are definitely active.

Hi,

Could you please provide us a screenshot with plugins and the policy itself?

BR

Certainly...

post-223602-1449073488_thumb.png

post-223602-1449073526_thumb.png

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.