Sign in to follow this  
SAJFLAD

How to clean install from KTS15 to KTS16...

Hi

Related to my issue here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=330385 is this problem.

I have now clean installed KTS15 (having just purchased it online from kasp / digital river), and see that KTS16 is now available. I clicked the download link provided in the important topics above, and downloaded the KTS16 installer. Running the installer then gave me the (only) option to download/install the full product.

Therefore, this question: does this mean that KTS16 will be installed on top of (for want of a better expression) KTS15 i.e. without uninstalling KTS15 first? We've always been told on the forum to 'clean' install the product we're upgrading to (e.g. uninstall the vs. > reboot > install the upgrade > reboot, etc), but to do this we would need to have the full product available e.g. on disc or cd, to then install after we've removed the original vs. this means we should have the full product available to download (e.g. now KTS16), rather than just have the installer.

Any ideas?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.