Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bgelfand

Odd Behavior in KAV Detailed Update Report

Recommended Posts

I am running KAV 15.0.2.361© with the latest updates under Windows 7 SP1 x64 with the latest updates applied.

 

My computer is on between 8 and 10 hours per day. KAV is set to update automatically and does so at regular intervals, multiple times per day.

 

I had occasion to look at the detailed update reports; a 7-day reporting period was selected. The report showed today's updates than listed only June updates. It is as if the first week in July did not exist. Nothing from yesterday and any other day in July (see attached screen shot)

 

I changed the reporting period to 24-hours. Now yesterday's updates appear along with today's. Odd. I set a 30-day; July disappeared except for today.

 

I set a 7-day period and pressed the "Export" button (upper right hand side of the report). All the July updates were listed in the Export txt file. This shows the entries are in the data base; the bug is in the interactive report.

 

Has anyone else noticed this odd behavior?

post-57405-1436135193_thumb.jpg

post-57405-1436135214_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Hello,

 

Same for me. Seems to be a bug. Though it doesn't reproduce on 2016 beta version, so I assume it is fixed. Let's wait till 2016 version releases :]

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you, Egor. I just wanted to be sure it was not unique to my machine and a symptom of a more pressing problem.

 

I think I'll wait and see if it likes August any better. <GRIN>

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.