Sign in to follow this  
magedshaker

> Linux mail secuity server dropped protected-password archive file

SUES Linux Enterprise Server 11 sp2

Postfix

Kaspersky Linux Mail security 8.455

I faced a problem when recieved any mail with password protected archive file was dropped as you see below

Your mail X.X.X.X:38116->mypublic MX X.X.X.X:25 is dropped for password protected compressed file inside

So Kindly Advise where's the option do that to pypass this type of archive files , although the mail header record the kaspersky linux mail security not stopped any type of specific messages , but still the mail is recieved but without attachement with the above error messages .

Go to the top of the page

So Kindly Advise where's the option do that to pypass this type of archive files , although the mail header record the kaspersky linux mail security not stopped any type of specific messages , but still the mail is recieved but without attachement with the above error messages .

Hello,

You can view this article: http://support.kaspersky.com/9153 and follow the steps to whitelist a sender or recipient and not scan messages.

This should allow that attachment through the system.

Another option:

You can also change the settings for Anti-Virus Scanning to allow encrypted files (password protected archives):

post-420198-1381244325_thumb.png

There are a few other small options here that might be useful to look at as well.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if it doesn't.

SUES Linux Enterprise Server 11 sp2

Postfix

Kaspersky Linux Mail security 8.455

I faced a problem when recieved any mail with password protected archive file was dropped as you see below

Your mail X.X.X.X:38116->mypublic MX X.X.X.X:25 is dropped for password protected compressed file inside

Hello

You can edit the rule for Incoming Email traffic. Look for a section named Antivirus and expand it. You can change the option about encrypted files there. Just remember some malwares can use an encrypted archive to infect computers. This is because I prefer the delete file option (a copy is stored in Backups). Later I check for valids emails in Backup section. Also you can enable notifications about this event.

Regards

Orlando

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.