Majorind

PURE 3.0 Password Manager issue

Trying to unlock Password Manager after installation PURE 3.0, every time I get a message shown below:

Clicks "Create new vault" cause the same error. PW does not work.

Windows 7 64.

edit: attach snipped png sted extremely huge img of entire desktop.

Edited by richbuff

Did you have the PURE 2.0 version with using Password Manager. Or are you the new user of Password Manager?

What happens when you try to create a new vault from the message windows about error?

Did you have the PURE 2.0 version with using Password Manager. Or are you the new user of Password Manager?

What happens when you try to create a new vault from the message windows about error?

1. I did. I have been using PURE since the very fist version was issued. I installed PURE 3.0 over the last version of PURE 2.0. with some problems. I had to use kavremover to uninstall PURE 2.0.

2. I get the same error sequentially. It does not matter how many times in a row I click "Create new vault". The software can not create a new vault and indicates the same error offering me either to create a new vault or select another file.

1. I did. I have been using PURE since the very fist version was issued. I installed PURE 3.0 over the last version of PURE 2.0. with some problems. I had to use kavremover to uninstall PURE 2.0.

2. I get the same error sequentially. It does not matter how many times in a row I click "Create new vault". The software can not create a new vault and indicates the same error offering me either to create a new vault or select another file.

wow i have the same problem.. i wonder if there a solution to this already :/

I'm having the same problem (can not create or open vault ). I was instructed by tech support to uninstall 3.0 and install 2.0, then re-install 3.0 over the top of it, but that didn't work either. I would be interested in any solutions.

Thanks

Mike

I have the same Problem with actual PURE 3.0 under Win 8.1.

Is it anyhow possible to reset the total Password Manager Module ???

edit: del huge img quote.

Edited by richbuff

I have the same Problem with actual PURE 3.0 under Win 8.1.

Is it anyhow possible to reset the total Password Manager Module ???

edit: del huge img quote.

What does it mean 'reset'?

What does it mean 'reset'?

1. reset:= start Password Manager with a fresh/clean database

2. looking throug my System, i can not find the pwd-storage file Default.spdb

I also removed & re-installed pure 3.0 but the repeating Screens (see screenshot at the beginning of this thread) are still there.

Pure 3.0 is my first Kaspersky Product, so I can not install Pure 3.0 on top of Version 2.0

Thanks for some hints

H

P.S.: My System is Win 8.1 > is there the Problem ?

Edited by haibaer49

Please, remove Kaspersky Security Scan. Any better?

Sorry, this was not yet the solution. Here my entries to the Support ticket

De-Installing of was not the solution. I restarted the Synchronisation for PWM successfully. But attached ScreenShots of the endless loop when trying to generate a new Password-Database.

WIN Task Manager Shows that Password Manager is started. Do you have a Problem with Integration of PWM into PURE 3.0 ? Is a separate Installation necessary ? Under Sytem>installed Programs, there is no entry for PasswordManager.

Regads

H

Hochgeladene Dateien:

PWM DatabaseCreationLoop 140131-1900.pdf

PWM Missing default spdb File.pdf

PWM wrongly running.pdf

Kaspersky Security Scan is not compatible with other our apps. Please, follow my instructions. Support will tell you the same as the first step.

Kaspersky Security Scan is not compatible with other our apps. Please, follow my instructions. Support will tell you the same as the first step.

After your instructions some days before, Security Scan is not installed on my System anymore.

As I wrote you, the removal was not the solution !!!

This may sound silly, but as a workaround, please try removing your Windows user account password. Let us know if this helps your situation.

I am not as familiar with Windows 8/8.1, but from what I found you can't actually remove the password. Those with this Windows 8 operating system please try creating a new user account but without a password and test again.

This may sound silly, but as a workaround, please try removing your Windows user account password. Let us know if this helps your situation.

I am not as familiar with Windows 8/8.1, but from what I found you can't actually remove the password. Those with this Windows 8 operating system please try creating a new user account but without a password and test again.

I paid my money for a well working license. The Kaspersky People have to deliver - no silly tricks !!!

H (former CIO)

I paid my money for a well working license. The Kaspersky People have to deliver - no silly tricks !!!

H (former CIO)

Hi haibaer49, I have exactly your same problem and support haven't told me anything since 1 month.

Personally I will ask them to have my money back as it is a BUG and they have no idea on how to fix it.

I uploaded enough logs, files, screenshots and personal data, that I am not suppose to share with anybody.. without any result.

After 6 years, I will change my preferred antivirus vendor, unfortunately something happened and Kasperksy is no more the best choice.

Pure3.0 is a real disaster..

Hi haibaer49, I have exactly your same problem and support haven't told me anything since 1 month.

Personally I will ask them to have my money back as it is a BUG and they have no idea on how to fix it.

I uploaded enough logs, files, screenshots and personal data, that I am not suppose to share with anybody.. without any result.

After 6 years, I will change my preferred antivirus vendor, unfortunately something happened and Kasperksy is no more the best choice.

Pure3.0 is a real disaster..

I completely agree. I upgraded from 2.0 and lost all my passwords. It's taken ages to reset them all - literally hours. Ironic how a program that is supposed to save you time actually makes life harder. Now I've done a clean install of 3.0 but the sync constantly fails. No further error info is available. I've lost all confidence in the password manager - it's completely broken. Fix it soon Kaspersky, or I'll take my custom elsewhere in future. A shame, I haven't had any thing like the issues I've had with 3.0 with previous versions

Edited by MAS5

I completely agree. I upgraded from 2.0 and lost all my passwords. It's taken ages to reset them all - literally hours. Ironic how a program that is supposed to save you time actually makes life harder. Now I've done a clean install of 3.0 but the sync constantly fails. No further error info is available. I've lost all confidence in the password manager - it's completely broken. Fix it soon Kaspersky, or I'll take my custom elsewhere in future. A shame, I haven't had any thing like the issues I've had with 3.0 with previous versions

Do you have patch C installed?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.