sflint@commercehub.com

Not scanned for a long time status [Solved] [MR1] [pf96]

Can I get the patch too, please?

Thank you!

Hi,

Pf96 has been sent out in PM.

I would like the patch as well. Thank you! This only refers to pf96 - would pf102 referenced here http://support.kaspersky.com/9931 include the pf96 fixes for this not scanned for a long time status issue (assuming yes)?

I've sent the patch via PM.

pf102 not include the pf96.

This problem seems to be very widespread and somewhat consistent. Why the need to have to request it on an individual case by case instance? Would be nice if Kaspersky published the bug fixes publicly.

On another note...I've got a handful of machines that have the fix installed, but we are unable to manage tasks from the security center.

This problem seems to be very widespread and somewhat consistent. Why the need to have to request it on an individual case by case instance? Would be nice if Kaspersky published the bug fixes publicly.

On another note...I've got a handful of machines that have the fix installed, but we are unable to manage tasks from the security center.

This is a private fix this is why it is being provided on a request.

Do you mean that after installing the patch you have got another issue? Does it purely depend on the patch?

@Ardnaxele I've send you the same patch that I got with instructions :) ! It did fix the problems as far as I know but only after running a Full Scan on the machines in question.

Edited by JeffreyIMDS

I need this patch too.

Thanks in advance.

Send you the patch. Make sure that you run a Full Scan on the nodes / endpoints in question. :) It helped for me.

Hi,

Provided in PM.

Could I also get the patch? Having same issue with KES10 clients. Thank you in advance.

I've send the patch to the guys above. I'm really hoping on CF1 being sooner rather then later because allot of people are having trouble with this more then I expected.

Thanks JeddreyIMDS for msg with patch. But could anyone from Kaspersky stuff publish this file authenticity info (CRC/MD5 control sum or something like that)?

Regards,

Hello,

i have the same Problem. Is this patch valid for German KSC/KES10 Version? If yes, please send it to me too.

regards Khappa

Hi,

I have same problem kindly send me patch.

Thanks

Hello,

i have the same Problem. Is this patch valid for German KSC/KES10 Version? If yes, please send it to me too.

regards Khappa

Hello!

Patches were sent in PM.

Thank You!

Hello!

Patches were sent in PM.

Thank You!

Please send me the patch too. It would have been nice if you have uploaded it somewhere

Thanks in advance

Please send me the patch too. It would have been nice if you have uploaded it somewhere

Thanks in advance

Hello!

The patch was sent in private message.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.