Sign in to follow this  
simon.m

it said my license was missing

hi every one new on here but in bad need of some help. i have kaspersky 2013 on the 13th of this month i put a new code in to give me a years cover again all was fine till today when i turned on my laptop it said my license was missing it told me to fix this to do an update so i did and it still says the same any one help me with this and am i safe still or not

edit: Original topic title: need some help

Edited by richbuff

hi every one new on here but in bad need of some help. i have kaspersky 2013 on the 13th of this month i put a new code in to give me a years cover again all was fine till today when i turned on my laptop it said my license was missing it told me to fix this to do an update so i did and it still says the same any one help me with this and am i safe still or not

Hello........Have a look at the link in the last post and see if it works for you.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showt...t=#entry1953623

Hello and welcome to the forum; sorry for your problems. You can try the solution suggested in this post. Let us know how this works out for you.

Didn't see the other post; both should suggest the same fix.

Edited by dbrisendine

hi thank you both for your help that seems to have fixed it. im wondering if its as im from the uk and have today gone to czech with my laptop and it some has messed it up will see when i go back home to the uk at the weekend ;-)

again thanks or your help

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.