Guys, sometime i went to Action Center Check the Maintenance , and i found this , "Microsoft Maleware Protection Command Line Utility" at the view all problem reports, here's the Image,

2afy92e.jpg

vral8n.jpg

what's this ? it's mean my notebook have Malware or Virus? i using KIS 2013 , nothing not respond right now, why that appear at Action Center ? Maybe some error from the Windows? , i already see my KIS 2013 Reports, not found any Virus or detect something weird too, please Help ... Thanks... :b_lol1:

Hello,

It's just something that happened with Windows Defender, probably a failure to download a definition update at some point. It does not indicate malware.

Edited by King Grub

Thanks, i try to full scan using KIS 2013 , not detected (No Threats) anything too, is that mean my Notebook it's safe?

Thanks, i try to full scan using KIS 2013 , not detected (No Threats) anything too, is that mean my Notebook it's safe?

Edited by sle3pingz

As I said, that error message is not related to malware. Most likely Windows Defender couldn't get an update from Windows Update.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.