Sign in to follow this  
nyarnell

Detected vulnerabilities

I just installed Kaspersky. I ran the recommended scans. It came up with 5 detected vulnerabilities.

How do I FIX them. I cannot find out how to fix those vulnerabilities. Thanks!

Welcome. Please post the screenshot of what you see. Also, please post the full name of your Kaspersky product.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Welcome. Please post the screenshot of what you see. Also, please post the full name of your Kaspersky product.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Hi,

I am using KIS2013, on vulnerability scan shows 3 vulnerability:

1. CD/DVD autorun - it is ok

2. File: C:\Program Files (x86)\google\chrome\application\old_chrome.exe

says recommended to fix, but when clicked on that below it shows two tabs a) details B) add to exclusions ---------- is this really a threat? as above it shows System and Third party Vulnerability scan - search your system and applications for vulnerabilities that can allow malicious attack.

Please advice.

3. MOST IMPORTANT - CANNOT SEE IT ON THE SCREEN. It shows three vulnerabilities but I can see only two on vulnerabilities scan report.

Any advice on this.

Regards,

Sam

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.