bgaimur

Twitch.tv and Justin.tv issue.

It's almost been 5 months now and the problem still persists! It's getting ridiculous.

The problem still isn't fixed. It's almost been 5 months now.
Merged.

Pending hopeful possible resolution of this issue here at this forum, please also contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/en/support/helpdesk

------------------

How to avoid merge: Don't cross-post.

Edited by richbuff

Solid advice, but the tech support simply does not care. I contacted them over one month ago and still haven't received an answer.

Does Kaspersky really not care about this issue? Are they unaware how vital Twitch.Tv is to the ever-growing Esports community? It's like they want to drive customers away.

Edited by nyderic

I think I can safely guess that Kaspersky is aware of this issue, because this issue has been posted on several language sections of this forum, and several users have contacted Tech Support.

I could take a risk and guess that a fix is in the works, but I don't know if the fix will be very soon, or semi-soon, or not until the next version, which will be some undetermined time in the future.

I will leave this topic open, but not so this topic can be fruitlessly bumped up periodically; instead, I will leave this topic open, in case some one has concretely helpful content to post. :)

Please re-contact Tech Support for reminders about this issue, instead of posting reminders here. :)

Hi All,

The problem is not our product. The problem with this site. Obviously, the problem in this script:

http://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/javascripts/c85fde6c_xarth_default.js

Please contact the System Administrator of this site.

Thanks.

Closed.