Viktor

KMS 9.0 MP2 Technical Release

Dear beta-testers,

Technical Release of KMS 9.0 MP2 was signed yesterday. KMS Commercial Release will be announced on 15th of February in Barselona on Mobile World Congress Exhibition.

Thank you for taking part in the beta-testing!

Best Regards,

Viktor Yablokov & KMS Development Team

Great news.

Congratulations KL Team. :beer:

Edited by DonKid

Award ceremony will be a bit later :)

Take your time Victor!! We are not in a hurry!!

Congratulations Viktor ! :beer:

You have the best software of mobile protection in all world.

Another good job :bravo:

Congratulation! Must not been an easy birth... :cb_punk:

KMS for android is one of the most complete featured security currently.

I hope that after the celebrations you will soon work out a better anti-theft coding... at the moment is easily rendered useless (no protection from uninstall).

Edited by fax

Congratulations Guys.

Great work. It sure is a nice build :bravo:

Dear beta-testers,

Technical Release of KMS 9.0 MP2 was signed yesterday. KMS Commercial Release will be announced on 15th of February in Barselona on Mobile World Congress Exhibition.

Thank you for taking part in the beta-testing!

Best Regards,

Viktor Yablokov & KMS Development Team

Sorry, I'm relatively new here and only I wanna say something because today I feel very nice by to be between all of you.

KMS is the most consistent and robust security software for mobile phones that exists today (and now, as things stand, for other companies will be hard to beat). He has won the global front, has improved the performance of leader in 90's decade of its original product: the famous AV, KIS today ...

Kaspersky is a leader and teacher who has builded prestige and seriousness from the time of AV, AV Pro, etc.... Was and is the software all of us. From those years, when we were anxious and worried about the virus and we downloaded AV with modems of 28800 or less ... You can be proud of who built this seriously.

Congratulations :bravo:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.