kelvinng

360 Safety Guard prevent KIS from install

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

i try to install KIS 11.0.2.556 but 360 Safety Guard pop up under incompatibility software, i can't find it under add/remove program & search 360 safety guard in registry found nothing.

how do i force install KIS bypass incompatible software detection?

Thanks & Regards,

Kelvin

Hi Kevin,

You're going to find no shortage of issues, in the short-term and long-term, if you'd like to have 360 and KIS running on the same machine. I really don't think it will gel. They will be competing with each other and really sapping resources as they do so.

I recommend you completely remove 360 beforehand using whatever removal tool they recommend, clean up temps and registry, and then load a fresh install of KIS.

Use these for reference:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=67812

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=5233

In addition to what sprog instructed in the post above,

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic. That way we can see what further advanced steps can be taken, based on what GSI shows us/does not show us.

Hi I'm having the same problem as well, Kapersky won't let me install.

I can't find 360 Safety Guard in the Programs and Features interface.

And while using GetSystemInfo, I came across this message: "An error occurred when uploading to GSI server".

Any other alternatives I have to provide you the info that you'll need?

to jeeleck,

When you say you are having the same problem re: 360 Safety Guard and you can't find it? Then follow sprog's 2nd Link in Post #2 above. This will remove all remnants of any other products in question.

The GSI Report is one of the Best tools to help one with their computer problems, so I would suggest trying again...

Good luck

Ray