Thanks for the link. It's quite reassuring to know that others have been experiencing this within the last day, and a fix is coming.

I had Windows Firewall turned on while installing Kaspersky, no idea about the Defender.

Promblem is fixed , but it looks like Windows Defender has been reactivated :unsure:

Will disable it again now ..

To fully disable it go to Start-Run-services.msc- Windows Defender-Stop-Properties-Disable.

It should never activate itself again.

Same problem here. Today morning i turn on my computer and the flag of Windows 7 says theres is no Antivirus or Firewall. Can someone explain how i fix it without turn off Windows central... Thanks

Until the problem is solved you can ignore warnings from Security Center, you will be notified by KAV/KIS in case there is a problem with protection.

Until the problem is solved you can ignore warnings from Security Center, you will be notified by KAV/KIS in case there is a problem with protection.

For my understanding...

This problem is from Microsoft or Kaspersky?

For my understanding...

This problem is from Microsoft or Kaspersky?

Is from Kaspersky patch d

Hi,

i have a laptop with windows 7 and i have kasperskey internet security 2010.yesterday i got a warning from windoes security center saying that windows could not find a antivirus program on my computer it aslo reported that windows firewall was off and that i have no firewall running.

My kasperskey seems to be working ok and all up to date.

Any ideas what has gone wrong?

And how can i sort this problem out.

Thank you

Hi, I also have the same problem, it caused me to panic quite a bit, but thanks to this forum, i kind of understand it. Though I dont quite get it why it would alert something like that. I just dont like seeing anything that would harm my pc. thanks to this forum anyway.

Problem will be fixed as announced by Danilka. Like already said, you can ignore warnings from Security Center for now.

Could you please fix this for me ?

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 9.0.0.459 (a.b.c.e.f)

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...cf1fb7146df649b

I updated and after reboot, still the same problem, 'there's no antivirus program' and same with the firewall

If you can't/won't repair it, please tell me so I can find another version

thank you!

please upgrade to 9.0.0.736 or 11.0.1.400. as you will see from the product support lifecycle, version 9.0.0.459 is not receiving mainstream support any more.

Edited by antikythera

Thank goodness I'm not the only one going through this. I managed to turn on the firewall but the Windows Security Center (using Vista) is still saying underneath "Malware Protection" that I don't have virus protection. However, Kaspersky seems to be up and working. I hope this problem is fixed soon.

Promblem is fixed , but it looks like Windows Defender has been reactivated :unsure:

Will disable it again now ..

hello mine is still not fixed help

update the kaspersky databases and restart your pc for changes to take effect.

update the kaspersky databases and restart your pc for changes to take effect.

updated & restarted but no change

Umm...for some reason just out of the blue when i boot up my pc my Windows 7 says cannot find an antivirus and firewall so i tryed restarting my computer,exit and start kaspersky and update kaspersky.... so any idea what could be the problem?? nothing was done or installed since the last time.

P.S

Sorry for the horrible English

Umm...for some reason just out of the blue when i boot up my pc my Windows 7 says cannot find an antivirus and firewall so i tryed restarting my computer,exit and start kaspersky and update kaspersky.... so any idea what could be the problem?? nothing was done or installed since the last time.

P.S

Sorry for the horrible English

Edited by Akash123

The warning icon and message in the systray disapeared here but is indeed still present in the Windows Security Center.

Please see post #28 from JanRei , we have to be a bit patient to obtain a fix

but this problem does not affect at all the security of your system.

Edited by Berny

Hi Everyone,

As you can see I have Windows Vista and KIS 2010. When I came home as usual I switched on the computer and waited for it to download latest security update. At the same time Windows must have been updating too.

I received a Windows Securtiy Center message to say there were issues with Windows Firewall and Malware Protection. Although Kaspersky is all ok I went into the WSC and switched on Firewall so that cleared that issue. But Malware Protection is still red.

Can someone please advise? I am non-techy ....

Best Wishes,

Derek

Dear Forum,

I'm getting this error today on my Windows 7 "Windows did not find antivirus software on this computer." and "Windows Firewall is turned off or set up incorrectly" it was working previously and i have tried restarting the computer/Kaspersky 2010 internet security, and still the same issue.

Thank You

Sorted

I Upgraded from 2010 to 2011 and all the alerts gone :bravo: :pray:

Edited by Junas

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.