Keep all sticky (important) posts (posts by moderators, Kaspersky representatives that "stick" at top of the forum and sub-forum for each language) static.

If there is an important post in one language, it may help resolve an issue in another.

Regards,

Marty

Hi,

Wouldn't make much sense as each is in a different language and the whole first page of each forum would then be completely taken up by stickies in strange languages that most people wouldn't understand. If there is important information that the corresponding forum moderators think is important enough to warrant stickying, they will do so :)

When have issues/questions, I've looked at the English forum (my native language) and have more than once found information flagged as important in other languages that was helpful in troubleshooting them. (Google translator is my friend :) )

marty

What sort of information you require for troubleshooting?

As an example, when KAV MP4 (6.0.4.1212) was released, the NAP agent was enabled (from what I read, it was accidental), and throwing a ton of DCOM 10016 error's in the event logs. I ended up translating the russian subforum (protection for small medium businesses), and there was an important post provided that explained the event, and how to remedy the issue.

Have a good day,

marty

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.