Sign in to follow this  
bildos

Problem with disconnect network connections.

Hello All,

As I know this issue exists in all KIS version. During the installation KIS disconnect for a while my Wi-fi network connection. I know it's only a few second but it can be a trouble when someone download large files

(example: 1 GB file) without resume options. Now I have to waste my time to download this file again…

I think some changes in system should be during PC restart to prevent network disconnection during installation.

I hope in next version dev team will do something with this...

Regards

Bildos

Why not move ndis filter installation to "after reboot" ? another option would be display notification about network disconnect during ndis filter installation.

Edited by bildos

Simply finish important downloads or other work first, then start the installation. This way you don't have problems with that...

By the way, during setup you get a hint that network connections might be interrupted. So even if you have important downloads running, you can still cancel the installation or finish the download.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.