Sign in to follow this  
roythom

Unable to login to 2 sites

Hi,

Since installing the software I have been unable to login to 2 sites I normally use once or twice a day for my business: shareasale.com and statcounter.com. I have tried both IE and Firefox browsers. It could be a coincidence, but sharasale.com has never been a problem before, and statcounter.com is sometimes a problem for a few hours only with database maintenance, but not this long.

Is there anything about those 2 sites which would be an obvious problem with this security software?

Cheers,

Roy

Edited by roythom

what exactly is the problem or error when you login to those site. (e.g. a blank, page cannot be displayed and etc..). :cb_punk:

try to disable or exit kav and see what happens when you log in and by the what kaspersky product and version did you install.?

:cb_punk:

Hi,

Thanks. Both sites are fine if I disable the Kaspersky software, which is the Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. When the software is reactivated the login page comes up totally blank.

Cheers,

Roy

Anyone any ideas on this please? I have to disable Kaspersky every time I access these two sites, which is hardly secure! I will have to go back to McAfee unless I resolve this issue.

Roy

This is the small and medium business forum, not the home forum (KIS is a home product).

Review your KIS configuration: Antibanner is on? Parental Control is on?

Give more information.

Regards

This is the small and medium business forum, not the home forum (KIS is a home product).

Review your KIS configuration: Antibanner is on? Parental Control is on?

Give more information.

Regards

The antibanner was the problem.

"I" am a business and this software was advertised by a business for a any user. If you want only home users to use it that should be made clear. If you run a business at home, as millions of us do, then what's the difference?

Roy

KAV and KIS are home products not business products, you can view in the kaspersky web. :dash2: :dash2:

You must post in the correct forum it´s better, is the right thing, etc......

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.