Hello,

I have been trying to upload a short youth education related .mpg film to Youtube for two days now but totally unsuccessfully. When I click on the Upload button it sets off at great speed until it reaches 4% then stops - the same place every time. I have tried the option Youtube suggest by clicking to restart the upload but the same thing happens.

Can this be Kaspersky 7 blocking my upload and if so how can I get round this problem?

Thanks!

post-104952-1224060052_thumb.jpg

have you tried EXITING kaspersky and trying again?

I wouldn't be that bold, Shah Jahan! Once I went on line to update my system after reinstalling XP and found I had three trojans already when I got round to installing my antivirus!

I wouldn't be that bold, Shah Jahan! Once I went on line to update my system after reinstalling XP and found I had three trojans already when I got round to installing my antivirus!

i wished i could exit on my PC to confirm if things were better at your end.. but unfortunately that isnt possible..

so.. exit KIS and let us know..

and this is what you can do...

1) post a gsi report link

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=915

2) try adding the source of the video/website to an exception in the web traffic settings

3) access the website in another browser

btw is your XP a genuine version?

Edited by shah jahan

Thanks for the suggestions! Yes, it is genuine!

I have tried it in IE7, Firefox and Opera actually, but no difference.

Can you tell me how to make these exceptions, please?

Try this...

Settings...... Anti Malware.......... Web Traffic Settings............. Add a url to that.. ive shown u some examples in this screenshot

32zrq80.gif

you could also try disabling web traffic module (one at a time) and other online traffic related component to see which one is affecting the browsing...

again... disable KIS and let us know :dash2:

what setting is web traffic on..? recommended?

Edited by shah jahan

Sorry, the file anti-virus is on recommended, the firewall is on low security and the web security is on recommended if that helps!

Edited by gratyandersonuk

Try to put your WebAV settings to maximum and limit fragment buffering time to 1 second.

Obrigado DonKid!

I did that this morning and it loaded up 100% in a few seconds. The buffering time was already set at 1 second actually.

Would you recommend that I leave my WebAV settings at max permanently?