• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
Sign in to follow this  
ToXiCaTiOn.d

Running Kaspersky Scan through MS-DOS

Hey, I have a automation script that runs a virus scan and disk defragment once and a while automatically for me, then it turns off the computer. I had NOD32 run the script through a scan with MS-DOS, I was wondering if Kaspersky had the same option. I need this to work, it's mandatory, if possible I would prefer to run the scan through MS-DOS (command prompt) itself.

Thank you!

hello

please don't make confusions, ms-dos does not = command prompt. almost no modern AVs would run in ms dos, they all are windows applications.

you can make a command line scan with kav, the options are covered in the help file.

that should be the basic command: c:\.....\avp.com SCAN /all

For the benefits of other users, in the help file (there is a shortcut to the help file in the start menu) there is a section towards the bottom of the index entitled "Working with the application from the command prompt". This has all the info required to perform a dos scan, from a clean boot, for example from a usb boot disk.

Hope this helps!