Whenever i wish to play one of games on my computer KAV(8.0.0.454) intercepts it as keylogger and prompts for action,despite of i choosing the allow option it continuously prompts me until i terminate the game.I added the game.exe file to the trusted files list of the Antivirus but of no use,i still cant access the game.:unsure:

The popup says "Keylogger Detected" as is always with Games and just keeps coming up no matter how many times i click on the "allow" or "Add to exclusion list" and just wants to disappear until i have to terminate the application. :supercool:

The popup says "Keylogger Detected" as is always with Games and just keeps coming up no matter how many times i click on the "allow" or "Add to exclusion list" and just wants to disappear until i have to terminate the application. :supercool:

Could you post a screenshot of the alert?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.