Sign in to follow this  
Tooltipman

items in red after scan. What I have to do?

Hi to all,

sorry for silly question but I 'm a very newbie . I've discovered during a scan many problems with my pc (trojans, spyware, etc...) . I have tried to fix it (with the correct button in kav interface) but some items seems to be remained not repaired (they are shown in red colour).

What I have to do now ? Is my pc safe or I have to take other actions (maybe a scan in temp mode is could be necessary ?)

Please post a screenshot of the detected threats. :supercool:

Here we are...I'm not sure if after removed malware I have to (before) turn off system restore ('cause it could remain copy of maliciuos files)

log_scan.txt

You have to delete them upon pop-up receipt and then wait until KIS remove them from system.

Some threats needs a system restart. If your settings are Automatic, KIS will take actions on your

behalf. But if your settings are Interactive, them, you have to decide what to do: delete or...

(In case of Automatic, you may select "Do not delete suspicious objects" if you wish to decide).

You have to delete them upon pop-up receipt and then wait until KIS remove them from system.

Some threats needs a system restart. If your settings are Automatic, KIS will take actions on your

behalf. But if your settings are Interactive, them, you have to decide what to do: delete or...

(In case of Automatic, you may select "Do not delete suspicious objects" if you wish to decide).

OK but I haven't receive any pop-up receipt (this time) so ...at the end of the scan there's a message " your pc is not safe - fix it " I push the button but the threats are still there...