Sign in to follow this  
jrobb850

Activation Problem

My company recently purchased 70 licenses for the Kaspersky Business Space product. We received an email with our license keys, and installed the software on our servers and workstations OK. But we also received another email indicating that we were entitled to install Kaspersky Anti Virus on our person PC's as well. Attached to this email was a text file containing activation codes. What product are these codes for and how do we install it. I tried downloading and installing Kaspersky AV version 7, but the activation code from the text file that I tried didn't work. It said I was using the wrong product. Are we supposed to install the version 6 product on our person PC's?

My company recently purchased 70 licenses for the Kaspersky Business Space product. We received an email with our license keys, and installed the software on our servers and workstations OK. But we also received another email indicating that we were entitled to install Kaspersky Anti Virus on our person PC's as well. Attached to this email was a text file containing activation codes. What product are these codes for and how do we install it. I tried downloading and installing Kaspersky AV version 7, but the activation code from the text file that I tried didn't work. It said I was using the wrong product. Are we supposed to install the version 6 product on our person PC's?

the code will most likely be for KIS (Kaspersky Internet Security) , we have given that deal to some of our customers and its the KIS product that they need to install at home.

I also use KIS at home using one of these types of licenses.

Edited by robertmac

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.