Sign in to follow this  
Judah

Installation Problem

Hi,

While installing KAV win Workstation software, it doesn't complete installation, it doesn't give me a option to given a license key before that only the installtion screen exits, disappears.. When system is restarted Kav icon does not appear on the taskbar. :unsure: It seems that KAV is partially installed. I had unistalled using kav removal tool, reinstalled, still the same problem.

Can anyone please help.

The link to GSI summary is given,

http://gsi.kaspersky.fr/lire.php?hl=en&amp...3a41069b0efdcd#

Regards,

J

Hello Judah,

Could you please send the following file to the viruslab for analysis:

c:\windows\system32\msjq32.dll

You'll find intrusctions here. I think this computer is infected, which may prevent Kaspersky AV from being installed.

Regards,

D.

Hello Judah,

Could you please send the following file to the viruslab for analysis:

c:\windows\system32\msjq32.dll

You'll find intrusctions here. I think this computer is infected, which may prevent Kaspersky AV from being installed.

Regards,

D.

Hello D,

I could not locate msjq32.dll dll, ran Icesword, and got this weird thing of rundll32.exe in conjuction with msjq32.dll.. attaching the snap shot of it,

I was not able to run combofix as the version that i had was old, says that i need to have the latest version.

Can you please suggest how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

J.

post-70560-1207834030_thumb.jpg

Hello D,

I could not locate msjq32.dll dll, ran Icesword, and got this weird thing of rundll32.exe in conjuction with msjq32.dll.. attaching the snap shot of it,

I was not able to run combofix as the version that i had was old, says that i need to have the latest version.

Can you please suggest how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

J.

Hello,

Can anyone suggest any option to proceed.

Regards.

J

Hello,

Try to unlock the file with the application Unlocker and then send it to Virus Lab.

Regards,

D.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.