MikeL

User Prompts

Is there anyway to prevent ALL interface popups with the exception of website popup windows allowing the user to show the blocked popups. Users are getting Proactive Defense popups asking them to allow or deny, IE. installation of suspicious drivers. I'd like it to log things like this, but I don't want the user to be prompted for these types of things, however I want them to be able to allow website popup windows. Unchecking "Enable Interface Interaction" gets rid of these prompts, but doesn't allow web popups to be allowed. It only tells them a webpopup was blocked. I've tried adding the executable to the Trusted Zone, but this still didn't prevent the user prompts. Proactive Defense options are all set to block or terminate... not prompt. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Mike

Not much, just to check AK reports and add it manually to that particular machine.

I find it strange that it's prompting, even though prompt isn't enabled. If I remove the lock option on Proactive Defense, it suppresses the prompts as well. Lock the Proactive Defense policy feature back down, and prompts appear again. Sounds like the program isn't doing what it's suppose to.

Oops, I meant the lock next to Application Activity Analyzer feature in my last post. Removing the lock option next to this suppresses the prompts, however this prevents this part of the policy from being enforced on the workstations. According to the policy configuration and as stated before, the only thing that should prompt is the Popup Blocker; everything else is set to block/terminate/allow. Certainly there must be a way to prevent these other prompts and have the selected action work in the background.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.