bind

help@privat.ms

The email address (help@privat.ms) shows up when this virus infects your computer.

The letter invites you to send a 25 griven prepaid phone card # to this email. In return are to receive a program that will cure the problem with your computer.

My computer is for the most part unusable, but appears that all files are in place and not damaged. I sent a 25 griven Kyivstar prepaid code # to help@privat.ms and received the following message.

The instruction on removal(distance) of virus WORMkILLFILES32. EXE (Блядь) the Principle is simple and it is not necessary for this purpose any program! It is necessary to open the Computer. There you have fans. … there Is one on a payment healthy such! At once it(him) it is visible … In him(it) it is necessary to pour water from a cup … Leu be not afraid of anything terrible will not take place … (All this in the included condition of a computer) Then safely look at the monitor! You see an inscription TO REMOVE! Answer YES.! All dry and be reloaded …

I HAVE NOT TRIED THE ABOVE.

Please let me know if you have any ideas how to fix this problem.

I am in Kiev Ukraine

Bind

In addition. Using Google I placed help@privat.ms in Google search did get a hit at fastchat.com.ua/index.php?zone=guestbook

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED???

this sounds to me as those Virus.Win32.GPCode and Trojan.Win32.Krotten malware. the best thing would be if you have an sample file of the original malware that has infect you computer, to sent it to newvirus@kaspersky.com and they will provide you with the tool to "unlock" your system.

if you dont have the original malware, then i would still suggest to contact them on that address and describe in detail your problem. probably they will still be able to help you. of course some of the virus analysts will majbe also answer and help you here in the forum, but generaly it is better and faster to contact them directly.

anyway, it was wrong from you to send that money to this people since this just encourages them to do more such atatcks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.