bildos

02/01 update - klin network driver PROBLEM

Hello,

Today after automatic update klin network driver I discover problems with Enable/Disable protection.

After manual disable protection I'm not able to enable it because of enable buton is not active. Before klin driver update there wasn't any problems with Enable/Disable protection.

KIS is not able to disable protection. When I try to disiable protection KIS is still active and Is able to detect thread (but all services in KIS are disabled) and "Enable" protection button is not active.

Redgards

Bildos

Update: Problematic component is Web Anti-Virus because of is not abele to pause just hang at "pausing"

post-4399-1201901769_thumb.jpg

Edited by bildos

No such problem here. Works fine, paused on/off a couple of times, works like before.

No such problem here. Works fine, paused on/off a couple of times, works like before.

Let's try to pause protection while downloading file via web browser like example: Opera. Is it still working ?

Edited by bildos

That's a bug in 7.0 MP1, it's not related to the update of klin.dat.

Edited by JanRei

That's a bug in 7.0 MP1, it's not related to the update of klin.dat.

Sorry but I didn't find it in release notes as Known Issues.

Sorry but I didn't find it in release notes as Known Issues.

Possible, but it should be known to KL as it was discussed many times.

After this update I discover one more thing: Opera web browser start to "hang up" during downloading files. When I disable and unload KIS opera start to work fine (without restart Opera). Before klin update there wasn't any problems like this.

Since update I'm not able to correct use my Opera :(.

Edited by bildos

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.