is anyone else having problem updating the network agent to 11.0.0.1131

on some windows 2008r2 server I get 

"Setup Process error 1603 (general Windows Installer engine error. Increase DiskSpace Requirements in Setup.ini and try again.)

if I manualy uninstalls the old client it will go thru

kaspersky update agent issue 11 from 10.5.1781.png

I've got fatal error on all my domain controllers 2008r2 up to 2016.

Previously they all had version 10 agent and version 11 KES, which both were uninstalled and machines rebooted.

Event logs report an msiinstaller error: Application: Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent - Error 25002. Error has occurred while installing: Parameter with name "86" not exist..

Followed by klsecuritycenter event ending with: Failed to access Windows Firewall. #1128 The product was not installed correctly.

Other machines report msiinstaller error: Application: Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent - Error 25002. Error has occurred while installing: System error 0x80070005 (Access is denied.).

One of 25 machines has successfully installed the agent from the 2nd attempt... 

Posted (edited)

I have the same issue on all of our domain controllers (2008 R2 and 2012 R2), no matter if the server is physical or virtual, it doesn't matter either if the installation or update is run locally or remotely from KSC. The new network agent (11.0.0.1131) can be installed on Windows 7 and Windows 10 client computers and non-DC member servers as well without any problem, and the old network agent (10.5.1781a) can still be installed on domain controllers.

Edited by Attila Kovacs

I can confirm same issue here. As far as i checked logs it seems that installer tries to resolve SERVER\KLAdmins Group which is not available on DC's. Even the final error states something different.

Hi same issue for me too, no problem with w7 w10 some issues with windows servers, error with all my DC; case opened to the support.

Got the same issues, DCs 2012 and 2016, no Agent install possible. Could you please report if there are news for this issue?

I will send you a gsi as soon as I get it again. I am not deploying anything right now but will start at the end of the week

sincearly

Fredrik B

FYI autopatch "a" just came out

https://support.kaspersky.com/15022

I confirm the patch "a" for the server solved my problems with the clients

FYI: agent installs successfully on DCs that hold PDC emulator role. CompanyAccount informed, waiting for updates...

I can confirm that having same issue to install agent on Windows Server 2008 R2, Server is running on KSWS.