hafizaswant

Kaspersky Security for Virtualization

Hi,

I would like to ask information for Kaspersky Security for Virtualization regarding on SVM and Light Agents. 

From my understanding, SVM is a data transmitted between light agent that has been installed into virtual clients and integration servers. Light Agents will get a license and also signature update from SVM. But how about full virus scan tasks? Is it SVM will scan all the virtual clients or the light agents itself will scan the virtual clients?

I've read on datasheet for Kaspersky Security for Virtualization. It is stated there about SVA. What is SVA? Is it same with SVM that we deployed to Vcenter through intergration server?

Kindly assists. 

Hi,

Цитата

But how about full virus scan tasks? Is it SVM will scan all the virtual clients or the light agents itself will scan the virtual clients?

Please refer to the article - https://help.kaspersky.com/ksvla/5.0/en-us/95010.htm

Цитата

I've read on datasheet for Kaspersky Security for Virtualization. It is stated there about SVA

Could you please provide us with a link for that datasheet?

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.