Kapata

all kaspersky scanning logs were deleted.

My all kaspersky scanning logs were deleted. I dont know how but ı DİDNT delete it

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

I guess you set the reports to be deleted after 1 day in:

Settings -> Additional -> Reports and Quarantine -> Store reports no longer than 1 day

That "1 day" you should change to "1 week", "1 month" etc.

Or you accidentally clicked on the button "Clear", which deletes ALL reports.

Those are the only ways that can make your Reports to be deleted.

kasforum.jpg

Also,

Well using Google translate the problem is that you are looking at the wrong report, not your scans, you are looking at the Network Attack Blocker Report for a 24 hour time period, and it hasn't blocked anything in 24 hours.

Change your drop down menus for what report you want to look at (left side) and pick the time period (right side).

In Turkish from Google Translate (Google Translate'den Türkçe):

Sorun şu ki, yanlış rapora bakıyorsunuz, bu taramalarınız değil, 24 saat boyunca Network Attack Blocker Raporuna bakıyorsunuz ve 24 saat içinde hiçbir şeyi engellemedi.

Açılan menülerinizi hangi rapora bakmak istediğinize göre (sol taraf) ve zaman dilimini (sağ taraf) seçin.