QM

Outlook sending multiple emails of same mail

Outlook sends multiple emails of the same mail with an attachment. I need to disable scanning of outgoing and incoming emails in Kaspersky to resolve this issue, which I am not happy with. Is there a fix for this problem other than disabling Kaspersky features?

Seems it happens with PDF docs only. Sent another test mail to my other email address with a word attachment, and the mail was only sent once.

7 hours ago, QM said:

Seems it happens with PDF docs only. Sent another test mail to my other email address with a word attachment, and the mail was only sent once.

:rolleyes: if continue having the problem..Try the suggestions on this webPage

Link :  --https://www.msoutlook.info/question/multiple-email-copies-being-sent 

Retype the above link in your browser search bar | Without the  --Dash + Press Enter

to see the content : The link is to troubleshoot "Microsoft Outlook Mail client : Like

"MSoft Outlook 2010 -13 - 2016" if you refer to MSoft - Outlook.com : Webmail let us know

Edited by i n d i o

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.