Porpoise

New licence not showing for Mobile

I added my new licence to My Kaspersky and it shows as being "additional licence" on my laptop and PC but not on my Mobile (KIS 2019 - 5 devices) and does not allow me to add the new licence!?! 15 days left on the old one.

Hi welcome to the forum.

It is best to add after expired or on last day of existing license, because on mobile you will loose those 15 days i presume.

11 hours ago, kojo+oi said:

Hi welcome to the forum.

It is best to add after expired or on last day of existing license, because on mobile you will loose those 15 days i presume.

Okay. Will have to wait and see if the mobile moves into the group that I can add it to the correct licence!

In Android device "uninstall" existing Kaspersky Internet Security<<>>reboot>> re-install Kaspersky Internet Security>:>from google play Store>> go to settings>>top left of menu>> ping email address>>add new licence key<>