NinaK

Netflix doesn't work with Kaspersky

This morning, I activated the private banking option and since then, I can't make Netflix Canada stream. The techs at Netflix can't help me. I don't use a vpn, I don't know what a proxy is. I have ad blocker, which has never prevented me from viewing Netflix.

This is what I found on the help site and the error code: "The error code M7111-5059 you got typically indicates that our systems have detected that you are connecting via a VPN, proxy, or “unblocker” service. Because our content library can vary by region and these types of connections are frequently used to bypass geolocation methods, you will not be able to stream when connected in this way."

Help!

Nina

Welcome to NinaK : What I would do is "Deactivate=Cancel the private banking feature"

and Log in your banking websites using, your normal browser like IExplorer 11

Chrome or Firefox..Believe me your windows OS - The browser and your

Bank website has enough security layers to keep you safe online

What's a proxy : A proxy server acts as gateway | Between you and the Internet

in simple words is an intermediator server. As example when you Log in

forum kaspersky, you click a link or a Bookmark from your browser

if you've installed a Proxy whether is free or paid you Type the

Link : https://forum.kaspersky.com : on the proxy - Search

field - To access the site supposedly safe

Finally if you've the kaspersky VPN called "Kaspersky Security Connection" On

you can turn it off could Be the one is causing this problem : Hope this help

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, i n d i o said:

Welcome to NinaK : What I would do is "Deactivate=Cancel the private banking feature"

again Deactivate the - Private banking option - it  might fix the problem : As you indicated

on the Post above  The access to Netflix stop after enabled that banking setting

if Undo this setting fail - Contact tech Support : https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/new