eggpap

KPM Master password violated

Hello to everyone.

I have KPM for windows installed on a PC and on my iPhone 7.

Some hours ago I have been unable to unlock KPM by the master password that I used daily from many years.

Fortunately I was able to recover it from the KPM mobile. I have unlocked KPM by the iPhone fingerprint and changed the master password.

Is'nt weird that KPM mobile don't ask the old password but only the new password and its confirmation?

Now KPM unlocks correctly by the new password both on the PC and on the mobile.

Someone has had the same problem never? 

Emiliano

This is how it works ,   KPM did not ask your password on your IPhone because your fingerprint access is 2ond alternative to unlock KMP instead of using your KMP password . Also, an additional protection/security is unlocking your IPhone with or without fingerprint.

Thanks Berny,

58 minutes ago, Berny said:

This is how it works ,   KPM did not ask your password on your IPhone because your fingerprint access is 2ond alternative to unlock KMP instead of using your KMP password . Also, an additional protection/security is unlocking your IPhone with or without fingerprint.

Very usefull reply, but what do you think about the violated master password on the Windows PC?

Assuming that Kaspersky did not detect any malicious object , why do you suspect your KPM password has been “violated” ? If you did not forgot your KPM pw , uninstall/reinstall  KPM > refresh PW could have fixed this issue.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.