Charlie78

KIS 2019 slows down PC and lags with Jdownloader 2 working

I've installed the last version of jdownloader - certified without anyadware -, and I'm experiencing since a few weeks a huge slowdown on my very powerful PC (recent intel processors, fast 32 Gb RAM...).

I've KiS 2019 and a windows 10 PC.

The problem comes form the Firewall sub program when it's enabled. When I disable it only and KIS still working, my PC works fast immediately. I 've disabled all controls I could in KIS applications control for jdownloader without success.

Anyone to help me ?

Edited by Charlie78

Yes it's Kaspersky because when Kis is disabled everything is ok and I'm 100% sure the Kis firewall part is to blame (the proof is that when this part is disabled the problem disappears). Exchanged with the jdownloder support and my jdownloder + OS is perfect. Will do the exclusion test again.

Today KIS is not compatible with Jdownloader 2.

1 hour ago, Charlie78 said:

Yes it's Kaspersky because when Kis is disabled everything is ok and I'm 100% sure the Kis firewall part is to blame (the proof is that when this part is disabled the problem disappears). Exchanged with the jdownloder support and my jdownloder + OS is perfect. Will do the exclusion test again.

Today KIS is not compatible with Jdownloader 2.

Change JDownloader,exe, java.exe and javaw.exe in Kaspersky's Firewall as trusted if they're showing as Untrusted or Restricted. You might also have to make application exclusions to these as well.

I've added JDownloader,exe, java.exe and javaw.exe to the trusted applications. I've setup application exclusions too.

My PC is still lagging.

I think the problem is linked to a recent KIS update because I haven't change any setting in KIS for one year.

Edited by Charlie78

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.