mikewillnot

KIS vs Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus? New phone blues.

Updated. 

It's time for my automatic renewal of KIS Android.  I also have a new phone, and haven't installed at all yet.  I go to Google Play, and only find Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus.  On the Kaspersky website, nothing about that, only KIS Android.  This is clear as mud.  Are they the same thing? Suggestions appreciated.  THX

Edited by mikewillnot

Cleared up a little confusion, but not all.  Still wondering about the difference between KIS Android and Mobile Antivirus.

Edited by mikewillnot
clarification

It is the SAME product with only different names!

On Google Play it's called Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus, but when you install it on your Android phone it's called Kaspersky Internet Security (for Android).

I'm telling you this from my own experince, beacuse i have it installed on two mobile android phones.

But, there is a DIFFERENCE between FREE and PAID version of Kaspersky Internet Security (for Android).

Compare both versions here:

https://www.kaspersky.com/android-security

On Google Play Store:

01.jpg

When installed on your android phone:

02.jpg

Edited by Gjoksi